We accept many types of donations. Whether you are a business or individual you can donate to the Boys’ Home. Call us at 519-869-4000 for more information on making a donation.
We accept MasterCard, VISA and cheques. If you wish to pay by MasterCard or VISA, please click on the DONATE button at the top of this page.
This is a completely secure and encrypted website. Cheques should be made payable to Huron House Boys’ Home. You receive a tax receipt for all monetary donations.
Donations Involving Service:
No tax receipt can be provided for donations involving one’s service to the Boys’ Home.
Donations to Huron House Boys’ Home:
All donations made directly to Huron House Boys’ Home will be used solely to help support the boys and/or the ongoing operation of the Home itself. For example: the cost toward purchasing clothing, sports equipment, school supplies, bicycles, food, utility costs, etc. You may also specify exactly what you would like your donation to go toward.
Donations to Huron House Boys’ Home Foundation:
All donations to Huron House Boys’ Home Foundation will be used to ensure the Boys’ Home is financially viable throughout its future. For example: helping to purchase a new vehicle, replacing a roof, making renovations to the building, etc.
- There are many ways in which you can donate to the Boys’ Home. For example, you may want to:
- Purchase a share from our Project 2002 Campaign.
- Respond to either our Spring Bulletin or our Christmas Annual Appeal (Bulletin).
- Help pledge one of our Father’s Day Run/Walk/Skate/Bike participants.
- Purchase our famous Men Who Cook Cookbook.
- Or send in your donation at your convenience any time throughout the year.
Did you know that you can also make a donation in the form of leaving a legacy? It’s easier than you think. Contact us and we’ll explain what you need to do. It’s that simple. Legacies can be bursaries, endowments, art, estates, or a multitude of other types.