Join in the fun at our 21st Men Who Cook Gala Dinner. This year Huron House Boys’ Home is also celebrating 50 years of serving our community.
In addition to wine tasting, delicious appetizers and main course dishes prepared by ‘celebrity cooks,’ there will be raffles and silent and live auctions.
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: Hospitality Hour at 6:30, Dinner at 7:30
Location: Dante Club, Sarnia
There are many ways for you to support Huron House Boys’ Home at this fantastic gala of food, entertainment and fun:
- Be a cook! We’re always looking for more men to share their amazing cooking skills.
- Donate an item for our silent or live auctions.
- Purchase a ticket for $90 (includes a $40 charitable donation receipt).
- Purchase a table for 8 guests for $720.
- Sponsor a table for $300. Your company name will be displayed on the table, included in the event program, logo displayed on event screen and mentioned by the MC during the evening.
To learn more about the event, donate an auction item, or to purchase tickets, contact Ingrid Hook at email@example.com or 519-869-4000.
Tickets can also be purchased online through our website donation page.
- Follow instructions to “make a donation” and enter the dollar amount for the total number of tickets you wish to purchase
- Where it says “Purpose of Donations” enter “For the purchase of ______ (enter the number) of tickets for Men Who Cook event.”
- Please enter the names of guests if known, when purchasing multiple tickets. Please also note the name of the cook whose table you would like to sit at, if applicable.
- Complete the donation by entering your credit card information.
E-tickets will be e-mailed out closer to the date.
About Men Who Cook
Men Who Cook is a unique experience where invited guests enjoy food prepared by men who are leaders in the community. It’s upscale yet casual, with lively entertainment and creative fundraising built in, but above all it is astonishingly great food.
Each cook prepares a dish ahead, enough to serve about 80 appetizer sized portions, and transports it to the Dante Club where he will serve it. The event includes a reception hour with appetizers and wine sampling followed by dinner. Guests go to any number of cooks for sample size portions.
All our tickets are sold through cooks and committee members, so cooks are encouraged to promote the event to their friends and associates. It is a great way to enjoy great food and entertainment with friends or to entertain clients.
Many thanks to our 2020 Sponsors
For information about past years, click here.