We hope you’ll join us for our first virtual event! Pick up a fantastic takeout meal from the Dante Club and enjoy it in the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule (and in your sweatpants if you like) while watching a virtual program, participating in our trivia contest, and bidding on some exciting auction items.
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Location: Dante Club (meal pickup) + your house
Time: Anytime (meal pickup from 4pm-7pm)
Ticket – including dinner: $45-$60 depending on meal choice ($20 tax receipt)
Ticket – virtual program/trivia only: $20 (full tax receipt)
How it works
- Attendees will purchase tickets that include a meal of their choice. Dinner options are:
- eggplant parmigiana ($45)
- roasted chicken ($50)
- prime rib ($60)
- Dessert is included and will be a cannoli made and donated by the Dante Club for each person.
- Meals will be packaged and available for pick up during 15-minute time slots from 4pm-7pm.
- Attendees take their meals home to enjoy while they watch the virtual program and participate in a pop culture trivia contest that will be shared via an emailed link in the week leading up to the event. Stay tuned for a trivia prize announcement!
- The auction will be opening online at 8am on March 1 and closing at 8pm on March 6. All participants will receive an email with information about how to access the auction and bid. Participation is open to anyone so we’d appreciate your help in sharing once it’s live!
If you’re feeling like something different for dinner and want to get takeout from one of Sarnia’s great restaurants, a $20 donation will get you access to the virtual program and trivia contest only. Some of our local favourites are: Sitara, Bains BBQ, Sissio’s, BrownStones, and Big Fish.BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Thank you to our sponsors!
|Virtual Table sponsors:|
For more information, please contact Heidi Vallinga at email@example.com or 519-869-4000.