- Approximately 30% of our budget comes from the Ministry of Health for the Province of Ontario.
- Fee for Service (Children’s Aid Societies and other referring agencies). We enter into a contract on a fee for service basis to provide treatment, care and supervision of the child for the duration of his stay.
- Parental Contributions. Parents are expected to pay for clothing, recreational registration fees and medical costs for their son.
- Individual Donations
- Corporate Sponsors and Donors
- Fundraising Events/Appeals.
- Father’s Day Run/Walk/Skate/Bike
- Spring Bulletin (Newsletter)
- Men Who Cook Gala Night
- Christmas Annual Appeal (Newsletter)
The Boys’ Home is also the beneficiary of several other fundraising events sponsored by other organizations throughout the greater community.
If you would like to support Huron House as a sponsor, donor, or in any other capacity, please be in touch with us at 519-869-4000 or [email protected].
To make an online donation, click here.