- Ministry of Children and Youth Services for the Province of Ontario. Approximately 30% of our budget comes from the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
- Fee for Service (Children’s Aid Societies). If a child is a ward of the Children’s Aid Society, we enter into a contract with them on a fee for service basis to provide treatment, care and supervision of the child for the duration of his stay. Depending on the number of boys we have in this situation, we can see as much as 62% of our budget.
- Parental Contributions. Parents are expected to pay for clothing, recreational registration fees and medical costs for their son.
- Individual Donations
- Corporate Sponsors and Donors
- Fundraising. The Boys’ Home has four major annual fundraising events:
- Father’s Day Run/Walk/Skate/Bike
- Spring Bulletin (Newsletter)
- Men Who Cook Gala Night
- Christmas Annual Appeal (Newsletter)
The Boys’ Home is also the beneficiary of several other fundraising events sponsored by other organizations throughout the greater community.
If you would like to support Huron House as a sponsor, donor, or in any other capacity, please be in touch with us at 519-869-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make an online donation, click here.