We provide opportunities for adolescent boys to make positive changes in their lives in a safe and structured environment by developing programming and services to meet their complex needs.
As a leader in the field of adolescent care, we will provide every youth the opportunity to become a contributing member of the community through the designing, developing and delivering of targeted programs and services.
- We believe that every boy is worthy and can be helped.
- We believe that every boy has a role to play in changing his own life.
- We believe that our employees are our most valued resource.
- We value our volunteers.
- We believe that the family unit should be the most reliable, stable and nurturing force in the life of every boy.
- We believe that Huron House Boys’ Home must play a significant role within the social fabric of the community.
Quality of Service
Huron House Boys’ Home is a fully accredited member agency of Children’s Mental Health Ontario.
Huron House believes in the CMHO’s values and mission to ensure all kids and young people get the mental health treatment they need. If you have a question, comment or concern about the quality of service of Huron House Boys’ Home, please contact me. I would be pleased to hear from you as it is my desire to ensure that every child and family we help receives the best possible care and treatment available to us.
Don Adam, Executive Director